What is Disability Income Insurance?
Disability Income Insurance is essentially an alternate title for Disability Insurance or DI. Both protect a portion of a person’s income should they be injured in an accident or become unable to perform the duties of their position. This includes the option for own-occupation policies.
When you become disabled and cannot work, you must survive off of your savings until you are able to earn another paycheck. For severe accidents or illnesses, that could be years. So how will you pay your day-to-day expenses and keep yourself and your family afloat?
Disability income insurance protects up to 60% of your income. The insurance agency will pay out monthly benefits that you can use however you’d like; to pay your mortgage, stay current on car payments, or to invest in your children’s education. This will bring you peace of mind while you go through rehab to re-enter the work force.
Request a quote today.
Got DI offers a multitude of choices for the top short term and long term disability income insurance for individuals of different professions. Own-occupation allows people to work in a less strenuous position while still collecting benefits. We are going to enable you to choose the coverage that fits your requirements, so you will have sufficient coverage. Some of the features we offer include:
- Own-occupation means that you can be employed in a different capacity while still receiving a percentage of your wages
- Low-cost premiums that can meet any budget
- For small business owners, business overhead expenses keep you operational after an accident
- Got DI will consider options to guide you towards the optimal policy for your finances
- Call for our helpful customer service